By Zengliang Yu
Introduction to Ion Beam Biotechnology
Yu Zengliang, PhD
National Key Laboratory of Ion Beam Bioengineering
Institute of Plasma Physics
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Introduction to Ion Beam Biotechnology offers an up to date remedy of recent ion beam biotechnology and with appreciate to purposes of ion beam bombardment of dwelling mobile fabric within the hybrid box of ion beam physics and biology. This concentration affirms Springer’s dedication to publishing very important introductory issues of rising components of curiosity to bioscience researchers, bioengineers, and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines.
Introduction to Ion Beam Biotechnology includes reports and discussions of up to date and suitable issues within the box. it really is meant to serve either as an introductory textbook on the graduate and complicated undergraduate degrees in a bioengineering curriculum, and as a advisor and reference for professional researchers within the box.
Key themes include:
– Ion beam formation
– Ion implantation fundamentals
– interplay among vigorous ions and organic organisms
– response approaches of ion implanted organic small molecules
– harm and service of ion-bombarded DNA
– mobile harm because of ion bombardment
– organic results of ion implantation
– basics of ion-bombardment-induced genetic variation
– Ion beam mutation breeding of crops
– Ion beam mutation breeding of microbes
– Ion beam brought about gene transfer
– Ion beam caused synthesis of natural molecules
– Single-ion bombardment mutation of cells
This compendium in this novel new region of medical study is vital interpreting for all lecturers, learn scientists, biologists, and pros wishing to use the most recent advancements during this rising box.
About the Author:
Prof. Yu Zengliang is a pioneer and significant determine within the box of ion beam biotechnology. An the world over famous scientist with a number of guides, Prof. Yu is Director of the nationwide Key Laboratory of Ion Beam Bioengineering, Institute of Plasma Physics, chinese language Academy of Sciences, at Hefei, People's Republic of China.